Home | Registration | | Log in Hello Guest. | RSS
community-server.info 

[ New message · Members · Forum Rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: indi, ThePro  
Форум » English Forum. » Complaints about referees » appropriate words (sometime need to show some respect !!)
appropriate words
unforgivenDate: Saturday, 06.04.2013, 18:34 | Message# 1
Player
Group: NMS(new_members_site)
awards: 0
Dear all  ,

the point of this topic that is we are always looking to have and showing some respect to other clans or individual players love  

Today i'll talk about T-eXp " LOL" player ... as he was playing yesterday 5-4-2013 . his team was about to lose , then he start voting for draw , and Unfortunately the draw voting passed blink  ,  coz the players in his team was much than other. 

and the issue is not this only ,, i found him start force a ugly words to other players devil   .. CT was there at that time 

so please for all players ... show some respect to other clans and players.

and if you in T-eXp " will escalate the same to Ghitiler and Indi to take care about it and taking a right decisions.  killed

thanks for understanding.

Soma , 

Soma :)

Telvek7Date: Saturday, 06.04.2013, 19:06 | Message# 2
Player
So right Soma,
I love indis server but some refs for example xD abuse all the time. Anyhow indi says that xD has no refpower anymore but somehow he has ALL THE TIME mist shroud mmbow as beast ALL THE TIME (even if get killed) and extreme many arrows.
In my opinion it`s a shame that CT refkilled me yesterday cause I "camped" but i just shot with mmbow in a cave where everybody could kill me, and xd is always hiding as beast with mmbow. would be nice if this problem could be changed,
greetings Telvek7

unforgivenDate: Saturday, 06.04.2013, 21:27 | Message# 3
Player
Yes Telvek7 , CT in same case , kicked a player without warning him , all surprised for this action , all asked him that way you didn't warn him first ,, at least mute him as a warning it will be the best solution.

please ,, with a good ref's , game will be more fun. 

see you in game hello

GhitlerDate: Saturday, 06.04.2013, 21:33 | Message# 4
Commander
Group: Co.Moderator
Soma about insults and draw vote when your team lose
in that situation if there are some ref he MUST stop vote and if someone insult or spam just to mute him .

About CT can you show a proves ? i mean some video ? cuz we cant just for some words disref him.

Telvek7Date: Saturday, 06.04.2013, 22:15 | Message# 5
Player
i think CT is one of the fairest refs on indis server and its not ok to disref him and other abuser and exploiter can go on

unforgivenDate: Saturday, 06.04.2013, 23:22 | Message# 6
Player
OK,  i know CT is good , but i don't know why he did this last time ,, 

actually i didn't record that , but in case it happen again . i will be ready smile

thanks,

indiDate: Sunday, 07.04.2013, 02:51 | Message# 7
dad!!!
Group: Admin.
Цитата (unforgiven)
Dear all  , the point of this topic that is we are always looking to have and showing some respect to other clans or individual players  

Today i'll talk about T-eXp " LOL" player ... as he was playing yesterday 5-4-2013 . his team was about to lose , then he start voting for draw , and Unfortunately the draw voting passed  ,  coz the players in his team was much than other. 

and the issue is not this only ,, i found him start force a ugly words to other players   .. CT was there at that time 

so please for all players ... show some respect to other clans and players.

and if you in T-eXp " will escalate the same to Ghitiler and Indi to take care about it and taking a right decisions. 

thanks for understanding.

Soma ,

he can't register on the site and therefore will be located in the t-exp forever..

Цитата (Telvek7)
refs for example xD abuse all the time.

he replaces me when I'm not! sorry...

Цитата (Telvek7)
i think CT is one of the fairest refs on indis server and its not ok to disref him and other abuser and exploiter can go on

compared to me and to the pro, CT angel)))

Форум » English Forum. » Complaints about referees » appropriate words (sometime need to show some respect !!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: